I mainly bought this diaper because of the Albert print. I actually preordered it last winter not realizing it was an All-In-One (AIO) diaper.
Who can resist this print, right?? Ok, so I have only owned one other brand in an AIO style, so I don’t have a ton to compare it to, but maybe my opinion will be unbiased?
Here’s the interior of the diaper.
So here’s the bottom line..
What I love about this diaper:
- The fit – this diaper just fits amazing. The two snaps on each tab allow for a waist and a leg adjustment which is really nice.
- The dry time – with the two flaps that come out separate from the diaper it is one of my fastest drying diapers, which is fantastic.
- The AIO feature – It’s nice not to have to stuff or add an insert, just grab and go. It’s also really nice for sitters or those that are a little afraid of cloth diapering. It’s easy to use and pretty self explanatory.
- The flexibility – If I do need to add an extra insert or booster I can. The flaps make it easy to add one if I need it for a longer trip to the store or a longer naptime.
- The print!! Oh this print!! They do have some cute other girly prints, and have come out with some cute bolder solid colors as well.The flexibility – I can add a booster/insert to increase the absorbency for a long trip or longer naptime.
What I’m not a fan of:
- The absorbency – This is not my highest absorbency diaper, but it’s definitely not my least absorbent either.
And I will leave you with another shot of my babe in the Albert print.